Tuesday 6 May 2014

Photo shoot

For my photos I want:
-A medium close-up of Abby for the magazine. She will be smiling, in a red spotty dress against a plain white background, or blossom tree.
-Full body shots of Tom and Abby for the poster. Abby will be standing with her hands neatly placed in front/ behind her, unaware of Tom who will be either trying to push down the wall between them, or reaching out towards her. Abby will be wearing a red spotty dress, and Tom will be wearing a grey suit. The pictures will be taken against a white background.

Photos taken:

 This was taken against a white wall. However, the wall was dirty and it made Abby look whitewashed. Also her hair is a bit messy at the top.
 I used a green background here, so Abby is more contrasted. This will make the photo easier to edit, as the background can easily be replaced.
We noticed the messy bit of hair here, so her hair looks neater.


I tried a portrait photo here. However, I feel that the landscape photos look better, as Abby appears to fill it more. However, it doesn't really matter about the background, as it is being replaced anyway.
I am going to use the 3rd photo here for the magazine cover. I feel it is the best of the 4 photos and the background will be easy to edit.
 
The lighting for the photos I took in this area turned out really well. I think this is due to the roof windows here, and the nice sunny weather:
 


I don't think the pose works in this photo, it will also be difficult to edit in a wall.
The lighting for this photo is slightly darker, and as I wanted him to look slightly angelic I will use better lightling.
However, the pose in this one is much better than the last.


The lighting for this photo is perfect, and he has a good pose.
 
I am going to use the 3rd photo here, as it has the best lighting and pose.
 
The next photos were taken in the same place as the last, so the lighting is just as good.
 

Abby's left eye looks like it's closed in this photo, so I don't think I'll use this one.
However, the pose is exactly what I want.
The pose is right for this photo; the hands folded neatly in front of her poses innocence, this is what I want (posing as if she doesn't know about Tom in the other photo).
I don't think this pose is good, as having her hands behind her back signifies that she is up to something. As I want an innocent-looking pose I don't think this photo is right.
I will use the 2nd photo, as this is the best version of the best pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment