Sunday 11 May 2014

Locations I have used


-This is the common room, I used it for Purgatory, the crying scene, to take photos, and a painted wall for the running towards each other scene, I also used this lift:


-The alleyway near school, which I used to film the walk.

-The residential area, which I used to film the running-over scene. 

 
- South block hall, which I used to film the 'AA' group. Although there was background noise, this worked because most groups like this are in village halls and there would be other groups going on at the same time. So the background noise is supposed to be these other groups going on in the distance. 
- The ERB sitting area, which I used to film the therapist's scene.
-Room 77, by the window, which I used to film the doctor's scene.
-Room 77, by the board, which I used to film the reception area of the doctors surgery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment