Monday 5 May 2014

Block Credits

At the bottom of my poster I will need credits to make it look realistic.
This template shows what's needed.

Now obviously all the roles (minus the actors) have been done by me. However, I cannot simply write 'Charlotte Smith' for every role on the credits, so some made up names are needed. I will include my name for a couple of roles.
My first attempt, with no template or font:

As you can see the font is wrong, and the placings for some titles are wrong. However, all the names are there and everything is vaguely in the right place.
Finished credits:

Using the template I found online, I added in names for each role, and changed the colours around (white for background, black for writing) as my poster has a white background. 
I will put the credits on the bottom of my poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment