Monday 27 January 2014

Title

I want my film to be called 'Heaven & Earth', for obvious reasons (She's from Earth, he's from Heaven). However, I need to look at ways to style this on my trailer and poster, so here you go:

The 'Heaven' should be above the 'Earth' and there should be an '&' inbetween them.
 So this is my first font idea. It uses the Futura font, which I think is clear and has a clean look to it. The blue (for heaven) and the orangy-brown (for earth) have clear connotations to their words.






 
My second idea (Click to enlarge it). The font is quite earthy and a bit messy, and gives the film a bit of an indie feel. I have stuck with the blue and orange words like in the first idea as I feel that it works quite well.
 
Out of my two ideas I prefer the second as it promotes the indie-produced feel of the film. However, I will see how they look on the actual poster for the film before I completely decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment