Thursday 23 January 2014

Storyboards


So here, as the title suggests, I am going to post my storyboard ideas for the trailer to my movie (Heaven & Earth). These will tell the story in my trailer, step-by-step, and help me as I can refer back to them to see character placings, speech (although this will come from the script), costume, setting, movement (and direction), camera angle/shots etc. which will aid me greatly when it comes to actually filming the trailer. (Click to enlarge the pictures so you can see them)

My first storyboard:

This storyboard shows my initial ideas for the trailer. It has no annotations or timings but it gives a good idea as to what I will be doing.













 My second storyboard:

This is my finished storyboard to accompany my script. It has annotaions regarding camera angles and shots etc. , and timings to show how long each clip will be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment