Tuesday 7 January 2014

Production Company Name

Production companies have a wide range of names, from 'Spyglass' to '20th Century Fox' to 'Universal'. Because of this wide range I pretty much have free choice for whatever I want.
Some of my ideas:
  • Take 5 Productions
  • Power Pictures
  • Future Frame Films
  • Heracleion Productions
  • Type 2 Productions
  • Felt Tip Films
  • Colour Pictures
After a bit of thought I have decided to go with 'Take 5 Productions' as a vote between 'Future Frame Films' and 'Take 5 Productions' resulted in the latter being the most popular.
For the logo I am thinking somehting along the lines of a clapper board with 'Take 5 Productions' written on it.

I think the camera should run down the top part of the board and then the board should be snapped shut, the camera zooms out to see the full board, and 'Take 5 Productions' should be written on it.
I don't think there should be much sound, except maybe someone shouting 'take 5!' and the sound of the clapper as it shuts.

2 comments:

  1. It is already taken. You didn't do a search on the names first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brand name I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete