Monday 2 December 2013

Makeup & Hair

This post is mainly on the make-up and hair of the main protagonist.
I like the idea of having a 'halo' of hair around her head when she is in heaven. She will also have light make-up - gold and white - and defining eyes. Possible hair ideas (Heaven):

And how to do it:
Although I quite like this style idea, I would like some of the hair to be down. So I won't be following this exactly.
 
Possible make-up ideas (heaven):
 
As you can see they are all innocent, light and pure. This will help create the heavenly feel in my trailer.
How to do it:
When on earth she will simply be casual, hair either up in a pony tail or down. Her makeup will be minimal. Possible hair ideas (Earth):

 


And how to do the pony tail: 



Make-up ideas (Earth): 
 
How to do something similar: 



FOR THE ANGEL: 
Of course, the angel is a boy, and as such will not require any make-up, however, his hair will need to be styled, so here are some styles I quite like (the style will remain the same throughout the trailer, as I see no reason to change it, what with him being an angel for the whole thing and not having any drastic costume change like the girl.):

   

No comments:

Post a Comment