Monday 11 November 2013

Location

I have gone around my school and the surrounding areas to find possible places to film parts of my trailer. This is what I have found:

These are places which I could use for the ascent in to heaven:

These are various lifts I could use. With a bit of sprucing up I feel that they will be fine to use. However, I would need a place with an open area in front of it to use for the purgatory waiting room. I will state which ones don't and which do.
 
This lift has vertually no space in front of it and bad lighting. Because of this it will be no good to use.

This lift is not the correct style for the type of lift I want to use. Despite the open area in front of it the lift isn't suitable to use in my trailer.


This lift has ok lighting but hardly any space in front so isn't good for my use. 

 
This one has good lighting but very little space in front,however, the lift itself is very good in style and cleanliness. Therefore, if I am unable to locate a better lift I shall use this one and green screen it in to the background of the shot.
 
I could use a staircase for the ascent. However, I don't like this idea as much as the lift.

 
This is the only staircase with adequate lighting, however, the displays posted all over the walls mean that it wouldn't be suitable to use in my trailer.
 
 
When the girl gets run over I will need a road. These are places which I could use:


 
I like this road as it generally has very few people hanging around it. It is secluded but has a road meaning that I could easily film what I need without much traffic interfering.

This road is also not vey busy, however, due to it being a residential area I would have to ask permission from the people living there to film outside their houses. 


Extra:
I don't know what I could use this area for but if I find a use for it then I will use it. It is here as a back-up location.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment